Do you have a bachelor’s degree and are looking for some extra income that you can earn from home? Why not apply to become a Pearson test scorer!
How much can you earn as a Pearson test scorer?
Pearson states that their scoring employees are generally paid $12 per hour with additional incentives paid based on daily and weekly performance (up to $150 per week). You must be available to work a minimum of 30 hours per week. So that’s $360 per week before any potential bonuses!
What are the requirements to become a Pearson test scorer?
The minimum requirements that Pearson requests are:
– Conferred a minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college
– Eligible to work in the United States
– All scoring and other work activities must be completed in the United States
– Basic computer skills (keyboard, mouse)
– Ability to maintain a confidential work environment
– Access to a home or office computer that meets the requirements of the scoring system, internet service, and telephone connection. For security reasons, readers may not use shared office computers or work from institutional or public computer labs.
– Availability to work a minimum of 30 hours per week
– Teaching experience is preferred
Who is Pearson?
Pearson calls themselves the World’s Learning Company. They have over 35,000 employees across 70 countries worldwide. They’re the creators of platforms such as SuccessMaker and MyLab and they administer a variety of assessments.
How do you apply?
To apply to become a Pearson test scorer click here.